Yes, I did forget to tell you how active boys are. Actually, having one first before my little girl I didn't really notice it. The first time I was made aware of it, besides the fact that I was always tired, my mother-in-law was visiting and she is always around my sister-in-law's two girls. She told me that Aaron was so much more active than either of the two girls combined. I guess that's when it sunk in, "yeah, maybe that's why I'm always running around after this kid and fall into bed every night exhausted!" Good luck girl! I'm PRAYING that my little girl is a little more relaxed than my Aaron is. (Yup, sorry to say it doesn't get any better, at least as of now anyway!)
Great pictures by the way and no I can't believe Clive is already 9 months old!!! So crazy how time flies by!
I love the pictures - how do you get that layout with them? Mine always just show up in a row. Anyhow, your kiddos are so cute. I've never had a girl, so I can't compare, but I can tell you that Owen has certainly stolen my heart too. I love having a boy!
Those are great pics! It would be fun to have Clive & Maleia play together since they're so close in age. Maleia tuckers me out with her crawling and cruising & getting into mischief.
I LOVE the first picture of your Clive:). What a cute and cuddly looking little boy!
Like Jenny, I have nothing else to compare Michael's energy to and do not know any other way. There have been times that I have said to my husband, "WHY is he doing that?" My husband will reply with, "Because he is a boy." :)
6 comments:
Yes, I did forget to tell you how active boys are. Actually, having one first before my little girl I didn't really notice it. The first time I was made aware of it, besides the fact that I was always tired, my mother-in-law was visiting and she is always around my sister-in-law's two girls. She told me that Aaron was so much more active than either of the two girls combined. I guess that's when it sunk in, "yeah, maybe that's why I'm always running around after this kid and fall into bed every night exhausted!" Good luck girl! I'm PRAYING that my little girl is a little more relaxed than my Aaron is. (Yup, sorry to say it doesn't get any better, at least as of now anyway!)
Great pictures by the way and no I can't believe Clive is already 9 months old!!! So crazy how time flies by!
I love the pictures - how do you get that layout with them? Mine always just show up in a row.
Anyhow, your kiddos are so cute. I've never had a girl, so I can't compare, but I can tell you that Owen has certainly stolen my heart too. I love having a boy!
Sorry, Al! I guess I don't know any better about boys and their activity level - at least, as compared to girls! Those pictures are so fun!
Those are great pics! It would be fun to have Clive & Maleia play together since they're so close in age. Maleia tuckers me out with her crawling and cruising & getting into mischief.
your kids are so stinkin cute! clive and chloe remind me of anna and amos together. they are similar in age.... anna thinks she is a little mommy.
I LOVE the first picture of your Clive:). What a cute and cuddly looking little boy!
Like Jenny, I have nothing else to compare Michael's energy to and do not know any other way. There have been times that I have said to my husband, "WHY is he doing that?" My husband will reply with, "Because he is a boy." :)
Post a Comment