6.30.2008

Happy Half-Birthday, Clive!

I am in shock that our Clive turned 6 months old today! Where have the last six months gone?!?

Clive Simeon had his 6 month appointment today and he weighed in at 17 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 27.5 inches long. He's a good sized baby.

Clive is the happiest baby ever (are you tired of hearing about that yet?)! He smiled at everyone in the doctor's office today except the doctor. :)

We celebrated his half-birthday by going to Hudson and eating cookies (the cupcake shop was closed). Poor Clive didn't get to partake in the cookie feasting though. He's stuck eating mashed sweet potatoes and bananas.

So far he has two teeth that are steadily pushing through his lower gum line. He rolls around and stands very well. Sitting up he's still wobbly at. He is incredibly active and wiggly ALL THE TIME. When he starts crawling we'll really be in trouble.

Here are some of my fave photos of our smiley guy.



3 comments:

Abby said...

I can't believe he's 6 months already!! Happy half-birthday Clive!!

Mary Ann said...

Precious. I've never met him, but I think I love him! ;-)

Tricia said...

Congrats on the 6 month mark, Clive! I laughed when I read the weight because that is exactly what Sydney weighed at a doctor's appointment at 11 months. They all grow so uniquely! =)