1.23.2006

Smiley happy Chloe















Ignore my posting from last week that Chloe is not a smiley girl. She has proven me wrong as the picture here demonstrates. Last week she must have been irritable due to teething aches because this week she is a new baby. I hardly do anything to get her wriggling with glee. This photo was inspired by the delightful "buh" sound that Chloe adores. Doesn't her smile make you smile? Her smile radiates the entirety and purity of her joy.

Hope our dear Chloe's grin brightens your day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a great smile! I love it when they're toothless. :) So adorable. I figured Chloe had some smiles deep within her with you as her mother.

Today we took Luke bowling for the first time! I'll hopefully get pics up soon, but tomorrow's really busy for me, so we'll see.

Have a great day, Alicia!

Katie

Unknown said...

Wow, bowling with Luke! Sounds like a hoot! I assume you used bumpers in the lanes?

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Alicia

Amanda T said...

Hi there Alicia,
It was so great to be able to see your little girl. Wow!! She is just adorable.
Thought i'd just drop a line and say hi.
Amanda (Turnbow) Trumbull