1.27.2006

How nerdy are you?

My mom says I'm not a nerd. Ha! Blog surfing this week I stumbled across this fun nerd test. You can take the test yourself by clicking the graphic below. Wow, I thought I was nerdy (gracious me I majored in math/science and I work a part time online job!) but it turns out I'm just a low-rank nerd. How nerdy are you?

I am nerdier than 65% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I scored a 14! I feel a little dumb. :) That was fun though; thanks. Hope you don't mind, I posted it on mine too. :)

Unknown said...

Katie,

Not at all! Like I said, this was not my idea. I found it on someone else's blog.

Don't feel dumb! You know what a smarty skirt you are. :) You would have kicked my tail in English no doubt. When I arrived at NBBC I didn't even know what a complex sentence was. I'm still not too sure what it is . . . Complex numbers are a different story. :)

Enjoy your weekend dear,
Alicia

federalbunny said...

Well dear, the Nerd test proved once again I'm not sure where your smart genes came from. I scored a "9", which is no surprise to me. On the plus side, I scored a 24% on the "Are you Stupid" test, it said 72% of others are more stupid than I. The longevity test says I should live to be 82 - so I will be around to see Chloe grow up (as long as I avoid getting hit by a bus)
Hopefully with two nerdy parents, Chloe will be blessed with your brains, not mine
Love Mom

Unknown said...

For all of you who care to know, my husband Matt scored a measly 32 on this nerdy test. He ranks as a wannabe nerd. :)

Alicia