Chloe turns six today. SIX!
I can't talk about it I'll just tear up and get my keyboard all wet with my mushy gushiness.
How did she go from this sleeping cheeky peanut to this sweet little young lady so fast?
Praying that God preserves my Chloe's sweetness as she grows another year older and that He roots her sweetness in His love. I pray that she will learn to love the Lord with all her heart, soul and mind and then give that love away to others.
Super happy birthday to my dear baby girl! And let the birthday festivities begin!
The new 6 year old will wear a made-for-her fancy dress to church today (thanks, Abuelita!), receive gifts from family, eat a special dinner (Chloe requested shrimp, pesto noodles, and fried zucchini), and welcome grandma and nana for a week long birthday visit. This girl sure is blessed (read: spoiled). :)

2 comments:
Happy birthday, Chloe! I can't believe she's five yet, either. She has such a sweet smile.
It's sounds like you had a happy birthday time at your house! Happy birthday, Chloe!
Post a Comment