7.13.2011

What have I been up to?

Not blogging that's fo' sho!  :)

Summer has been glorious, hot, fun and whirlwind-esque thus far!  I WISH there was a way to push the slow motion button on time to soak up these sunny carefree days.  


Here's a photo highlight reel of what I've been doing instead of blogging:

Celebrating my mom's RETIREMENT!  Woo-hoo!  Now if she'd only listen to reason and become my live-in nanny . . .



Swinging.

Praying with all my might that my children won't injure themselves while fishing.  Every time Chloe cast her line into the pond I cringed that the hook was going to snag her skin somehow. 
Gardening, weeding, watering, picking and canning. 
Experimenting in the kitchen making homemade wheat thins, mayo, and wheat tortillas.

Dressing myself and children up like cows to receive free food from Chick-Fil-A.  Moo!

 
Eating at good ole Milwaukee favorites like George Webb, Pizza Shuttle and Kopps.
Snapping self-taken pix with my super cute grandma poolside.

Getting good and sandy on the shores of Lake Michigan.  You're really not having fun until there is sand in your diaper (or underwear).



How's your summer been thus far?












2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't think my summer has been nearly as fun as yours :-) Looks like you have been busy & enjoying it. I love the pics - your babies are sure growing!

Katie said...

You've been busy! It looks like you guys are enjoying the summer to the fullest!!! I hope you can talk your mom into the live-in nanny gig; how great would that be?? :)

Luke starts school in 3 weeks. I'm not excited yet. Are you ready for 1st grade?? :)