3.28.2011

Looking for a good foodie blog

I have pared down the blogs in my reading list significantly.  I kept finding myself clicking the "mark all as read" button without even glancing at the myriad of posts that accumulated in my google reader pane. So I drastically slashed the number of blogs I subscribe to.

Now that I'm down to a manageable list of blogs to read I have NO food blogs listed.  None! And I am in desperate need of some culinary inspiration.  I've been in a serious dinner-cooking rut lately and I need help.  Dinner in the Horn household is becoming a rather boring affair.

I'm hoping to find a blog that's healthy-ish, inspirational and family friendly.

What foodie blogs do you read and would recommend?

1 comment:

Amanda T said...

Once a month Mom now has a diet version...that is healthy food. I like checking out that blog since I can potentially make a double or triple batch for that night's dinner and freeze the extra.