2.03.2010

Chloe's Disappointing First Dental Visit

This morning the kids and I headed to the Small Smiles dental clinic for Chloe's first ever dental visit. We had read some dentist-type books and almost every mom I talked to (or that commented on FB) reassured me of what would happen on the first visit. According to them, the first visit would be a simple tooth-counting and comfort-building chair sitting experience for Chloe. And of course a brand new toothbrush to culminate the event. Sounded pretty non-threatening and even sort of fun!

This morning at breakfast, I was giving Chloe the expectation run-down again so she'd know exactly what would happen. Chloe is a sweetie but she is a girl that doesn't roll with the unexpected well. She needs time to feel comfortable and letting her know exactly what will happen seems to ease her fears.

Anyways, Chloe was excited about the dentist visit and said animatedly, "I sure hope I get a new princess toothbrush at the dentist!" She even dressed up her favorite teddy bear in baby clothes and brought him along for the occasion.

As soon as we walked into the clinic door, I had a foreboding feeling. The lobby was VERY crowded and felt more like a daycare center than the comforting low-key lobby experience I had envisioned. Nonetheless, the kiddos settled in to play while I filled out the paperwork. And then we waited. And waited. And waited some more! It was 45 minutes before Chloe's name was called.

After a brief introduction, the dental hygienist took us back and instead of asking us anything curtly stated she would start by taking x-rays of Chloe's mouth. Sphincter say what?!? I tried not to let my hyper-mommy-alarm bells go crazy and decided instead to go with the flow and see how Chloe did. My girl was all smiles until the hygienist shoved the x-ray slide into her mouth. And then Chloe lost it -- with good reason too. The hygienist did NOT prepare Chloe for what was happening and I tried my best to comfort her from out in the hallway. Needless to say, the x-ray photography session did not happen. Chloe kept crying and was obviously scared.

The WORST part was the hygienist's impatience and obvious frustration with Chloe's meltdown. She just kept telling Chloe to stop crying and to be a good girl or she wouldn't get a toy. Hello?!? What 4 year old is going to stop crying on a dime for a stranger who is doing foreign things and is telling her she's not being good? I was starting to get seriously ticked off. I asked the hygienist to stop and that we'd have to do the x-rays on our next visit.

Moving on, the hygienist brought us to a huge room with about 8 dental chairs all filled with kiddos having various procedures done. Again, the mommy-alarm-bells started ringing like crazy. Talk about a distracting, loud and scary place! Chloe, unnerved and whimpering by this point, was not trusting this hygienist chic. It didn't help that the lady lowered Chloe in the dentist chair without warning. Chloe's tears started again (and so did my tears - I hated seeing my baby girl fall apart) and I quickly saw that wisest course of action was to split. I told the hygienist we were going home and we'd reschedule.

UGH. What a yucky experience! I truly think the worst part of it was the hygienist's use of bribery and her scolding impatient manner. I spent the entire ride home reassuring Chloe that I was not mad at her and she was not "bad" for being scared. I think it was perfectly natural and reasonable for Chloe to be frightened given the circumstances.

We will NOT be going back to that crazy clinic again. We're taking my little girl's teeth elsewhere!

What have your kids' dental experiences been like?

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I am so sorry to hear that you had such a horrible experience with Chloe's first dentist appointment. I can't believe the hygenist was so uncaring -- especially since it was a clinic for children (at least I assume so from your description). I hope they don't charge you for that visit -- if so , I would certainly complain to the clinic and to your local business bureau.

I hope you are able to find another dentist that will help put Chloe's new fears to rest -- I would suggest talking with your next hygenist first before she ever does anything with Chloe -- explain about this last experience emphasizing that you would like her to explain every step she takes to Chloe before she does it to help put Chloe at ease.

the johnson crew said...

oh that is too bad. i'm sorry. i hope your next experience goes much better.

~Carrie said...

For crying out loud!!! I feel terrible for Chloe and you!!! That was aweful, and honestly, I guess I've been fortunate. The only bad/terrible experience we've had was with Dylan. (But I truly expected that as he hates anyone wearing a white coat and I expected it.) Perhaps you can request a tour of the next place you choose and explain to them why. I'm very sure you will find the perfect place that way. The dentist my kids have been going to will have an introductory visit where the hygenist explains everything and they just "peek" at their teeth, counting along with the kids, or whatever. And xrays on the first visit?! Are they insane?! There is a tv fully charged up with cable so the kids can watch Nick Jr or cartoons if they want to distract them. Your visit was just plain AWEFUL! Sorry Alicia!!!

Debbie said...

This place has been all over the news the past week, getting nailed $24 million dollars for medicaid fraud, mistreatment of children, over treatment etc. You left that place just in time!! Good for you listening to your mommy instincts. You should call their new Patient Advocate and complain so that more children aren't treated this way. Her name is Angela Newberry @ 615-750-0300. Let us know how it goes.

Debbie said...

This place has been all over the news the past week, getting nailed $24 million dollars for medicaid fraud, mistreatment of children, over treatment etc. You left that place just in time!! Good for you listening to your mommy instincts. You should call their new Patient Advocate and complain so that more children aren't treated this way. Her name is Angela Newberry @ 615-750-0300. Let us know how it goes.

Heather said...

Poor little girl!!! I would have done the same thing too by taking my daughter out of there. Hopefully you will be able to find a new clinic or a better and nicer hygenist at the same clinic!

Shyla said...

oh my! i'd say that visit is worthy of a letter of complaint!! AND if you had to pay for it - that should be reimbursed to you! good grief!

ruth said...

Oh, poor Chloe! You're a good mommy Alicia. Good for you for getting her out of there!