Boy, I have completely neglected this blog as of late. There are many valid reasons for my delinquency but I find the most pressing one is Facebook.Facebook is so easy, immediate, and rewarding that I'm finding it harder and harder to come back to my first love, blogging.
How do you all keep blogging and Facebook separate? Or have you abandoned your blogs whole-hog in preference of Facebook?
5 comments:
the biggest thing that keeps me blogging (besides I like to journal) is that my inlaws don't have facebook and they live in MI and also for my sister In Africa so she can have details and pictures of what we are up to. One day I hope to print all my posts and paste them into my hardcopy scrapbook/ photo album
No blogging here Alicia! I abandoned mine this past summer. I still love reading old posts. I know I will probably go back some day but for now Facebook is my #1 way to communicate with friends & family.
I'm right there with ya!!! I hadn't blogged since SEPT!!!! WOW!!! Yep, have become a Facebooker, mainly because it takes less time. I have had family BEG me to keep up on my blog mainly for the pictures so I'm gonna TRY to keep up on at least that! There are still a few faithful bloggers out there!
Along these lines I have several confessions. I do not like facebook. I feel like it is a massive waste of time. I have a ginormous amount of friends (mostly b/c everyone from my elementary school found me just to say hi & see what I look like now). It's just unmanageable. I could be on there for hours & hours & not really communicate with anyone. I love to blog but I'm not very faithful at it. Either way, I don't have lots of time for either but blogging is definitely #1 over facebook. Please don't leave blogger-land! I will be sad. And I will probably never really 'talk' to you again b/c I am such a facebook-flunkie! :-)
I go in spurts - sometimes I'm all about blogging and rarely check FB (like right now) and other times I turn my back on my blog b/c FB is so easy. I do like my blog better, though. . .
Post a Comment