To show appreciation to their loyal customers, on Friday Chick Fil-A offered free meals to patrons dressed like their cow mascot. I hastily cut up an old white sheet Thursday night, glued on black fabric spots, affixed makeshift cowtails with safety pins, cut out construction paper cow ears and voila! The kids looked adorable and had an absolute ball dressing up like bovines.
Did I mention we got free food? Score!
We dragged some friends into this year's festivities. They were great sports and jumped right into the craziness. :) Chloe and her friend Grace kept saying, "Happy chicken nugget day!" My darling calf Clive mooed cutely for the onlookers.
Did any of you participate in Chick Fil-A's annual dress-like-a-cow event on Friday? Or am I the only crazy one?
2 comments:
We don't have one by us, or we definitely would have. Last year, we happened to be on vacation in Indy for this special event and did indeed dress up like cows...anything for free food!
If we were privileged to have one, we'd go dressed up too. I love Chick Fil-A. Cute costumes!
I'm laughing b/c my word verification is "crave" ironically enough.
Post a Comment