12.29.2006

Our Christmas in pictures: Part I
















Go Pack Go! We were all very excited to watch our team beat the Vikings on my mom's big tv.























Chloe is ready to run! My mom keeps her tennies on the treadmill and Chloe is learning how to get her feet into them successfully. She now knows she needs to put them on the floor next to a wall so she can cling to the wall for support.























This was taken at my gramma's house for her second annual great-grandbabies Christmas celebration. Not a great family picture but I look good so it's staying!


















As we were getting ready to leave gramma's, we realized we hadn't taken our yearly "cousin photo".






















I love your taste in necklaces, Grandma!

















Do you think I'm overdoing it?






















Chloe in one of her Christmas dresses.

























I just love this shot of Chloe. Those big cheeks remind me of her smaller baby days.

















Christmas Eve dinner of steak, potatoes, veggies, and breadsticks. My mom has spoiled us with delicious food since we've been here!

5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Looks like you're enjoying time with your family. Chloe is losing her "baby" look - she sure is looking like a big girl lately. I love her hair.

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't like your hair cut...but I must tell you that you look super cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love getting together with all the family...so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Kayla is doing so many of the same things -- she loves beaded necklaces and she puts our shoes on too and attempts to walk around in them. I love the picture of Chloe in her Christmas dress sitting so still and looking up so intently.

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas celebration!

Karis

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures - and your hair looks adorable! - are you getting more used to it?

Anonymous said...

chloe is really cute. i love the picture of you two getting a ride on matt's back! such a cute family.

happy new year!

janelle