
We're thoroughly enjoying our visit with our family and friends here in Wisconsin (hence the recent lack-of-blogging). Thus far we've played 2 games of scrabble, watched a packer game, gone shopping, eaten a truckload of delicious food, went on a date night, and just played with Chloe in the new exciting environment of my mom's condo.
Merry Christmas to you all! May you reflect on the immense undeserved love of God this season and rejoice in His constant goodness.
4 comments:
Glad you arrived at your mom's safely. From someone who traveled over 1200 miles in 72 hours, I know that the road can get long. I have a couple of pics on my blog - check 'em out! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for your sweet comment about my pics. If you happen to know any single, kind, Christian guys that you would like to indoctrinate with your opinions about me & give them the address to my blog, well then go right ahead! ;-)
what an adorable picture of Chloe!!
love santa's helper!! We can't wait to go to PA on Friday. I'm looking forward to a different change of pace!! glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment