3.31.2010

Happy April Fool's Day!

Let me be the first to wish you a very foolish and fun first day of April!

Last year I didn't initiate many traditions for celebrating April Fool's Day. I tried this "magic milk" bowl trick for our morning cereal (pictured at left) and that was it. Chloe L.O.V.E.D. how her milk turned from white to blue as she stirred up her cereal. She still talks about that magical morning meal. Didn't take much to impress my then 3 year old, eh? :)

This year I'm stepping it up a notch. And of course, because holidays in our family revolve around food, my trickery will all be food-based.

Check OUT these super fun ideas from Family Fun Mag! Since we'll be out until the afternoon, I'm planning the faux fish sticks, peas, meatloaf cupcakes and jello drinks for supper.

That's my plan. We'll see if my concoctions look anywhere near as cute and deceptive as these pictures do.

Shhh! Don't tell my family! (Don't worry, they don't read my blog.)

How do you plan to celebrate?





1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Yay! I love april fool's jokes, although I never do them b/c I am not creative enough. Enjoy tricking the fam!