1.23.2009

Clive: toddler or candy cane?

I realize I've been horribly delinquent at blogging lately. Forgive me! I've had the busiest week ever with my online job. I've had to pull several vvvvvvvery late nights and I'm sorry to say I've used Wonder Pets dvd's as a Chloe-sitter so I can finish all my work tasks.

Matt has been great about watching the kids so I can have some extra working time. That comes with a few quirks though as you'll see from the photos of Clive below. I guess this is Matt's idea of a matching outfit? It certainly does match but it's a dizzying to behold. May I present to you, Clive, the human candy cane!

Has your hubby ever dressed up the kids in peculiar ensembles?




6 comments:

Abby said...

9 times out of 10 I set out Eli's outfit for Vince. If I forget (heaven forbid!), he's been pretty good at putting outfits together (most of the time). I love Clive's outfit - he's definitely matching!!

Janelle said...

Human candy cane! So cute! He definitely has the Chloe cheeks in the last picture especially!

Yes, it's who-knows-what to expect when my husband picks out my kid's clothes! Oh well! I'm sure you are just thankful for the help!

christina said...

i am truly blessed to have a husband that is better than me at matching. i would be the one dressing the human candy canes. when i buy an outfit for the kids i only put them in that one shirt with that one pair of pants. nathan is the one that mix and matches and opens up their wardrobes to countless possibilities that i couldn't imagine. but yeah.... me.... not so much! haha! weird, huh?

Kelly Glupker said...

Hahaha! Alicia, that is so funny! Ben does pick out Owen's clothes on some days and actually, I often think he does a better job dressing him than I do.

Karis said...

You make me laugh, but hey, you're right that it's great to have help. The girls each have 2-3 pairs of jean shorts and 1-2 of khaki shorts that they pretty much wear all the time so matching isn't too much of a big deal at our house. For some reason, I can see Dan putting that outfit together too, though.

Hang in there with the busyness!

the johnson crew said...

awe, he is cute! it isn't that bad!

i'm sure our babies/kids would just be stuck in their jammies all day.