
Yesterday while attempting to take a Christmas family picture Chloe gave us this funny expression. How come no one ever told me how difficult it is to get a baby to look cute in a photo? Live and learn I guess. Of course Chloe gave us loads of smiles before and after our 18 picture photo shoot. Ah well. Hope our silly Chloe makes you smile at least!
3 comments:
You all look so great! It's a good Christmas pic. I know how difficult those are. Last year, I had a cute santa suit for Luke, so I attempted to take some cute ones by the tree. We didn't get one good one. O well. I wanted to try to get one of us today, but Luke was up a TON last night - bottom molars are coming in. We were in no shape to get dressed up and take a pictures AND look semi-happy. :) We'll try tomorrow.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Katie
Alicia - I was so excited to see your blog. Congrats on your marriage and your precious little girl! It's great to get caught up on old friends. I'm glad to hear you all are doing well.
Tricia (Heller) McCammack
Mama Horn, where have you been? What could possibly be consuming all of your time so that you have none for blogging? :)
Luke says hey to his pal Chloe.
Post a Comment